Plan for travel delays if you’re headed to the west coast.
The family of a dog euthanized by PETA last year is suing the animal rights group for up to $9 million.
Five had to go to the hospital, and two of them have kidney failure.
“I noticed a stinging pain in my foot during one of my races. It was a stinging pain in my ankle that hurt a lot when I’d walk or run.”
Thanksgiving eve is considered the country’s busiest travel day of the year as people jet off to see family and friends.
Carroll says he spent one or two minutes browsing the glass display counter, when his friend tapped him on the shoulders and said a man had …
Officials say despite 30 years of hard work, they’re still finding toys violating safety standards.
Fundraising effort underway to help gift Austin High senior with his own alto saxophone to pursue music in college.
Traffic congestion and construction go hand in hand when it comes to delays.
Lisa Brown filed the $100,000 lawsuit against Home Depot and its employee Amber Ruales in Travis County on November 20.
He was assigned a seat in the student section away from his friends, so when he tried to join his friends, officers threw him out.
Be careful giving table scraps to your little beggars this Thanksgiving.
He removed his GPS monitor before escaping from the facility and DPS says his location is currently unknown.
CTRMA said it owns most of the property along the 183 corridor and said there are some properties they are working with to obtain land.
Donald Trump’s claim of seeing “thousands and thousands” of New Jersey Muslims “cheering” on 9/11 fails fact checks, and political opponents…
Around the holidays we expect traffic to be a headache – but for many drivers in Austin, that anxiety is a daily occurrence.
Many say it is miraculous that the 20 year explosives vet made it out, and he agrees.
The hospital wants families to be aware of dangerous toys on the shelves.
The benching comes in the wake of a video surfacing of him holding champagne and rapping profane lyrics last weekend in an Austin nightclub.
An autopsy determined Robert Edwards died as the result of drugs and stress associated with restraint procedures.