“She worked in part of the school that they described to me as the ‘lower level’ and it had serious mold and water problems.”
More stories by Alyssa Goard
UT researchers are looking to pool together research to defend Texas from future floods.
UT students began speaking out after two ceiling tiles fell while prospective high school students were visiting.
After decades of dreaming and two years of construction, “Austin” is open to the public at the Blanton Museum of Art.
A security breach has pushed first responders to tighten their security standards.
“Tower Girl,” as she is lovingly referred to on campus, settled down in a nesting box on the UT campus eight years ago. She’s dealt with non…
Whole Foods new store, billed as “affordable” and “easy to shop,” will become part of the growing Plaza Saltillo project in east Austin.
An Austin mother is looking for the driver who hit her son and took off in northwest Austin.
The chip-eating event poked fun at gendered-marketing mentioned in recent comment from PepsiCo’s CEO.
Ten homes in the area of Woods of Brushy Creek subdivision are without water due to a broken water line.
Austin Energy waited for President Trump’s decision on a tariff for foreign solar panels to start a new solar incentives program.
When AISD implemented the cameras in February 2016, the district issued 12,936 citations. Whereas, in 2017, 17,244 citations were given.
Watch Super Bowl commercials through a critical advertising lens, by following hot takes from UT Austin students and faculty.
One lucky Austin family will have country singer Wade Bowen in their backyard performing ahead of the Super Bowl on Sunday, courtesy of Shin…
Austin Energy talks about their strategy and what you should do if you think your meter isn’t reading accurately.
The city says nearly 8,000 customers were affected by the wrong meter readings.
Staff members are helping with the cleaning process after around a third of the school’s students became sick.
While no buildings or homes were affected, AFD said crews worked to protect livestock.
“The last resident was a lady who sadly didn’t want to leave her room and she was holding her wheelchair wheels,” a manager remembered.
Eanes ISD said a former Westlake High School student and a current Westlake High School student were involved.