TOMBALL, Texas (KXAN) — Two people are dead in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, reports KPRC. The report also says that two Precinct 4 Deputies were transported to the hospital.
The incident was reported around 11 a.m. in the 14000 block of Columbia Key. KPRC reports that a woman and a teenager died in the incident and officials were referring to the scene as a homicide.
Investigators also say the two Precinct 4 Deputies that were transported for carbon monoxide are reportedly in stable condition.