AUSTIN (KXAN) — Astros fans can hang out with some of their favorite players and grab pictures of the World Series trophy in Austin Wednesday.
Here’s a timeline of three events where third baseman J.D. Davis, pitcher James Hoyt and pitcher Brad Peacock will be:
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pluckers Wing Bar on 3909 S. Lamar Blvd.
- While not an autograph session, players will interact with fans and play trivia, where prizes will be awarded
5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Academy Sports and Outdoors on 5400 Brodie Lane in Sunset Valley
- Passes to hold a place in line for the autograph session will be handed out 2 hours before the start of the event, and are also good for a photo with the trophy
- Players will sign a commemorative World Champion autograph card
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Caravan Jam at the Long Center on 701 W. Riverside Dr.
- Players (and the trophy) will make a 30 minute appearance and participate in a Q&A, as well as play games with a few fans
- The rest of the event features a DJ, inflatables, food trucks, face painters and caricaturists
All events are free. Players and the trophy will next head to San Antonio on Thursday.