We all want something to pass down through the family, a valuable piece of jewelry, precious family photos, and sometimes, even the family home can actually stay in the family. It has a better chance of looking great for future generations, especially if the windows are made to last. John Culver with Allied Siding & Windows joined us in the studio to tell us more. We’re moving into the summer months, and you know what that means, hot weather and bigger energy bills. The Duration window by Simonton will help keep that heat outside, and the Century Warranty means that you don’t have to worry about it for a hundred years!
- 100% virgin vinyl.
- Built for the Texas climate – does not soak up humidity or rot due to water from heavy rains.
- Requires no maintenance.
- 400 design & color combinations.
- Double strength (twice as thick).
- Filled with argon gas (six times denser than air, so it blocks that Texas heat). Do you want to see how well it works?
Allied offers 100% financing with zero down. They have options ranging from a very low monthly payment to an 18-month, no interest plan. The average size home in Austin has 13 windows, and they will replace all 13 windows for $100 per month on their Easy Payment Plan.
- 100-Year Warranty
- 100% Financing
- $100 per Month
- First 30 callers also get a $100 Amazon certificate with whole-home window replacement.
You can text Allied to 25827 or call them 512-674-3464. For more details, visit them online at alliedsidingandwindows.com.
Sponsored by Allied Siding & Windows. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.