Making matches and bringing the love, that’s what it’s all about at Selective Search. Robin French joined us in the studio to tell us about their luxury matchmaking services, and what it could mean for you. Skip the swiping and make dating personal again. Each search Selective Search does is unique, just like their clients. Selective Search Clients don’t have trouble dating. Just like an individual might hire a personal trainer, or a financial manager, Selective Search takes the labor out of finding love and provide a Matchmaker in the most important part of their life.
First Date Do’s and Don’ts
- Open yourself up—open your criteria up
- Date a bunch of different people
- Go into a date with an open mind—think, at the very least, you are going to make a really good friend
- Keep it light, simple, and airy. Play Roses and Thorns: best and worst part of day and use open-ended questions
- Don’t let it run too long, 2.5 hours max. Leave them wanting more
- Don’t be too hard on yourself if it doesn’t go well
- Don’t apply the past to your future
- Don’t treat it like an interview
- Don’t stop courting each other
Once you’re in a relationship
- Quarterly “POSITIVE” reviews—always keep learning new things about one another
- Try new things with one another
- Find time for one another
Selective Search is North America’s leading boutique personal matchmaking firm, attaining the highest success rate in the industry. Their proven Meet Your Future® process combines executive recruiting methodologies with traditional matchmaking intuition. This ensures Selective Search meets the needs of their accomplished, discerning Clients who require a highly customized dating service. The love of your life is out there. You can learn more about the luxury matching making process and get started today at SelectiveSearch.com.
Sponsored by Selective Search. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.