U.S. (WCBD) — Lexibook has issue an immediate recall for all Baby Bath Seats and Chairs. These products meant for children over 6 months old do not meet federal safety standards, including stability requirements.The bath seats pose a drowning hazard to babies. Around 7,000 units were sold between January 2013 and August 2016.
The bottom of the base is stamped with “2014 Lexibook Limited IT028/IT029 SN: 1407/VA09.”
Consumers with this product should stop using the seat immediately and contact their retailer for a full refund in the form of a refund or credit.
Vendors can be contacted in the following ways:
- 888-280-4331 anytime
- Online at http://www.amazon.com
- Young Explorers
- 855-831-7478 anytime
- Email email@example.com
- Online at http://www.youngexplorers.com
- Wayfair LLC
- 888-549-1625 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Online at http://www.wayfair.com
- Unbeatable Sale, Inc.
- 888-657-8436 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Online at http://www.unbeatablesale.com