We got going on today’s show with a sneaky little cocktail that’s devilishly good. Bryan Gonzales of El Chile stopped by and made one of their “Spooky Margaritas.” The drink is called the Diablito (Little Devil) because it’s a little spicy and very tempting. Recipe for Diablito:
• 2 oz pineapple-habanero infused El Jimador Reposado
• ½ oz Cointreau • ½ oz Juanita’s Homemade Chamoy
• ¼ oz orange juice
• ¼ oz lime juice
• Combine all ingredients in mixing tin with ice.
• Shake and strain into El Chile rimmed- coup glass.
• Top with splash of Sprite
• Sink Cherry Bomb
• Garnish with 2 Chile-mango “horns”
The El Chile 13th Anniversary and Halloween party is Saturday, October 28th from 6 p.m. to close. They’re located on Manor Road. Give them a call at 512-457-9900 or visit their website for more information.