AUSTIN (KXAN) — From wine tasting to movies in the park, here is some free fun happening in Austin this week.
- Enjoy music by Texans on Wednesday from Texas Radio Live: This week Terri Hendrix will perform. It is from 6 to 8 p.m. at Guero’s Oak Garden on South Congress.
- Wine Down Wednesday: Taste some wine and food samples for adult fun. It will be at the Arboretum from 6 to 9 p.m. There will be four different tasting stations at four locations throughout the shopping center.
- Free Noon Concert: On Thursday, take a lunch break and check out some music. Mark Cruz will play the guitar at noon at the Central Presbyterian Church on East 8th Street.
- Big Bend Premiere Party: Watch the season premiere of Daytripper on Thursday in Georgetown. Bring lawn chairs. There will be food and prizes. It’s from 6 to 8 p.m. in the parking lot in the middle of 809 and 811 South Main St.
- Movies in the park: Best in Show: Also on Thursday, bring your furry friends for the Best in Show screening. It is a mockumentary about the competitive world of dog shows. The film starts at 8 p.m. at the Northwest District park on Shoal Creek Boulevard.