AUSTIN (KXAN) — On Wednesday, Aug. 24, Austin I.S.D. Superintendent Dr. Paul Cruz will be on KXAN News Today to talk about the upcoming school year and to answer your questions. This upcoming school year will be Cruz’ second full school year as the superintendent.
What questions did Dr. Cruz not answer about Austin ISD? Leave a comment below with your question!
Austin ISD Stats:
- Approximately 85,000 students
- 129 schools
- Attendance rate: 95.3 percent
New Programs at AISD:
- Expanding early college high school to Travis High
- Expanding dual-language to some middle schools
- Expanding Pre-K 3, now at 14 schools