AUSTIN (KXAN) — In an effort to get Austin healthy, there is a city-wide health fair this weekend. The Keep Austin Well event, Saturday, May 14, will have free fitness, dance, yoga classes and many more fun ways to get Austin healthy.
Also attending the event is Kids Vision for Life, a nonprofit that offers free vision testing and glasses for kids. Children with vision problems will be given glasses on the spot.
The event will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Domain’s Great Lawn.
- 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m: Yoga class with Sunstone Yoga
- 12 p.m.-12:30 p.m: Zumba class by We Viva
- 12:30 p.m.-1 p.m: Kids Yoga class by Little Yoga House
- 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m: Free painting class by Paint with a Twist
- 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m: Acro for all by Austin Holistic Fitness
- 2 p.m.-2:45 p.m: Dance fitness class by Melody Dance Fit