The search for good, reliable babysitters can leave parents frantic when they are planning to attend big events, last minute invitations, or need regular child care. Our friends at College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors show us how they go the extra mile to provide you with extra help you can feel good about. Studio 512 visited with Donna Balser to celebrate National Babysitter’s Day on May 7th and to learn about the My Sitters™ App from College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors. The app matches families with qualified and reliable sitters for easy, convenient booking. Donna is owner of four Austin metro area College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors offices. With just a few taps of the My Sitters™ App, you can book and confirm trusted, reliable sitters. “We know how busy parents are, with a big concern finding a trusted sitter,” said Donna. “We take the worry out of that. Our sitters are employees, all of whom go through a rigorous background screening and interview process. They also learn creative play, crafts, games and meal ideas.”
The My Sitters ™App from College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors offers:
- Safe, reliable and easy booking for a sitter
- Sitters who are carefully screened and matched to your family’s needs
- Fast convenient information about the sitter
- Peace of mind that the My Sitters™ App has important details about your children, such as age, allergies, preferences, bedtimes, etc.
- Booking from anywhere at any time
- Easy convenient payment, which means no fumbling around for cash at the end of the night
The My Sitters™ App from College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors is free to download and available for iPhone and Android. For more information, visit them online or call the Austin office at (512) 372-8385.
Sponsored by College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.