AUSTIN (KXAN) — If you plan to head to the Domain this weekend there are some lane closures you should be aware of.
Between Duval Road and Braker Lane multiples lanes of MoPac will be closed in the southbound direction starting Friday Feb. 26 at 7 p.m. The closures will last until Monday, Feb. 29 at 5 a.m.
Construction crews will be doing asphalt work in the southbound bridge area by the Union Pacific Railroad tracks.
- 7 p.m. Friday night the left lane of the southbound MoPac frontage road will close south of Duval
- 10 p.m. Friday night the the entrance ramp to MoPac from Duval will close, in addition to the exit ramp from MoPac to Braker Lane
- 12 a.m. After midnight on Friday the left lane of MoPac will be reopened. The center and right lane will be closed
- 5 a.m. Saturday the center lane will be reopened, but the right lane will stay closed
- 5 a.m. Monday all lanes will be reopened
All the lanes closures are needed as construction crews work to the goal of having the toll lanes opened in North Austin by summer.