AUSTIN (KXAN) — A 24-year-old Texas man wanted for failing to register as a sex offender and a probation violation was added to the state’s 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders list. Texas Department of Public Safety officials said Jefferey Phillip Paige‘s criminal history includes aggravated sexual assault of a child and burglary of a vehicle.
Paige has ties to the Granbury, Dallas, Fort Worth and San Antonio areas, and has been known to work in the restaurant industry. There is a cash reward of up to $5,000 being offered for information leading to his arrest.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, there are five different ways to provide anonymous tips:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store, and for Android users on Google Play.