AUSTIN (KXAN) – Rescue crews and hazardous materials specialists were called to 12100 Samsung Blvd after reports that people inside were exposed to Sulfuric Acid and Peroxide.
Austin-Travis County EMS reports medic were evaluating two patients following the report of the exposure at Samsung Austin Semiconductor. Both patients are described as exhibiting minor injuries. They were taken to University Medical Center Brackenridge for treatment.
Firefighters say there was a small acid spill that has been contained.