Dr. Maggi and staff at Austin Plastic Surgery Center are committed to providing each of their patients the attention to detail and a commitment to achieve an outcome that they can be proud of. Our friends from Austin Plastic Surgery Center spoke to us about breast revision. Some of the most common needs for a breast revision are:
- Implant Deflation or rupture
- Desire to change implant type or size
- Adjustment of Implant position or pocket adjustment also known as Internal Bra Technique
- Capsule contracture
- Double-bubble deformity
- Implant rippling and/or visibility
- Breast asymmetry
- Correct changes in shape or volume from skin stretching from weight loss/gain and childbirth
Austin Plastic Surgery Center is located at the corner of Mopac and Far West Boulevard at 3410 Far West Boulevard. For more information about Austin Plastic Surgery Center services and to book a consultation, go to drmaggi.com.
Sponsored by Austin Plastic Surgery Center. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.