AUSTIN (KXAN) — Firefighters knocked down a blaze at a shopping center in Northwest Austin early Wednesday morning. It happened in the 13200 block of Pond Springs Road. Emergency crews got the call around 3:30 a.m.
Because of the damage, crews are not sure about the name of the business, but it is next to the OTS Auto Repair store. Fire officials say the blaze was contained to a single room within a single unit of the shopping center. No injuries were reported. Investigators believe an electrical issue sparked the blaze.