Friday’s show was all about the bats, and that includes refreshments. Andrew Evans with the Driskill Hotel joined us in the studio to show us how to prepare the hotel’s signature Batini cocktail.
Batini at The Driskill Bar
- 1.5 ounces Tito’s Vodka
- 2 ounces House-made Sweet & Sour
- .5 ounce Ginger-Hibiscus Tea
- Blackberry-Hibiscus “bat” for garnish
- Combine the first three ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a blackberry-hibiscus “bat.”