If you love spinach and artichoke dip, you have to try Chef Myrna Kallergis’ Spinach, Artichoke, and Ricotta Lasagna Roll. To learn more about this recipe, private events, classes and more, visit Silver Whisk Cooking School. Here’s the recipe for the Spinach, Artichoke, and Ricotta Lasagna Roll.
- 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes or favorite pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons of chopped artichoke
- 4 tablespoons of chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add a tablespoon or two of oil to a large pot of boiling salted water. Boil the noodles until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Arrange the noodles in a single layer on a baking sheet to prevent them from sticking.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese and spread it in the middle of the noodle. Make sure not to go all the way to the edges.
- Take chopped artichoke and spinach and place it in the middle of the ricotta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add in chili flakes if you like.
- Roll gently. Place lasagna rolls in a small baking dish or ramekin.
- Fill dish with diced tomatoes or favorite sauce. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Garnish with parsley. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.