ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN) – Thick, black smoke was billowing from a Round Rock home early Friday morning.
Firefighters were called to a home in the 2100 block of Jasmine Path at 2:06 a.m.
Police officers were the first to the scene and reported seeing that thick smoke coming from the garage.
Everyone in the house made it out safely.
It took only a few minutes for firefighters to douse the blaze.
Investigators say a dryer is to blame for the fire. The home suffered smoke damage and moderate fire damage to the garage.