(KXAN) — Find yourself getting frustrated with loud kids or with someone tailgating you? You aren’t alone.
A new Harris Poll looked at what annoys Americans the most, and it turns out it’s quite a long list.
Topping the list with 86 percent is ill-behaved children, which is closely followed with openly rude people at 85 percent.
Slobs and people who are always late tied with 80 percent.
Some of the others
- Loud talkers: 71 percent
- People who talk loud on their phones: 65 percent
- Those who stuff too much in the overhead bin while flying: 65 percent
- Tailgaters: 53 percent
- Emails written in capitalized letters: 40 percent
- Reply-All emails: 51 percent
- Unsolicited grammar advice: 43 percent
- Social media complainers: 55 percent
- And finally one that Texans can really relate to: People who constantly complain about the heat, which is 57 percent